Rexona Activreserve Silk 24HR Protection Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just can't take it and so I decided to ask the flight attendant to let me transfer to another seat
  • Based on my experience, it keeps my underarm dry

• by eden_shii

Being in a tropical country, it is hygenic and therefore important to apply deodorant in our underarm. It is because living in a hot place could cause our body to sweat too much. And as what I have observed in most people who don’t put deodorant, it always ends up that the have a bad smell.

When I went to another country, I have observed that people have a hectic schedule and so they tend to forget applying deodorant. There was

a time that I was in an airplane. There is a group of people who really look so formal but when they went next to me, I just can’t breathe. I feel that I am suffocated by their bad odor. They were sweating a lot and their underarm were all wet. I just can’t take it and so I decided to ask the flight attendant to let me transfer to another seat.

I really don’t want this to happen to me.

• I don’t want to smell bad and suffocate people. So, what I always do to prevent this is to take a bath or shower daily and to apply lotion and especially deodorant afterwards.

Then, I saw an advertisement of Rexona which really motivated me to try their product. I tried this Rexona Activreserve silk deodorant. Everytime, after my shower or bath, I apply this deodorant. This deodorant is just for women. The smell is really so feminine, it is not so

strong. The manufacturer really intends to satisfy the customer. The bottle is well made to enable me to hold it properly.

Based on my experience, it keeps my underarm dry. Although there are instances wherein I will sweat and my underarm would also sweat, but it is not as wet compared to not putting a deodorant. Beside, even if my underarm get wet due to sweat, by applying Rexona, I still have a good odor. I never had a bad day with Rexona.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312306384951030/k2311a0623/6.23.08