Nancy Drew Notebook Series  » Books  »
  • I love this series because it gives you a look into Nancy Drew as a little girl
  • You may thik it is strange, but i like to imagine the characters in different stages of life or in different situations

• by Waldorf PC

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I’ve always been an avid reader of Nancy Drew even into my adult years. One series that has recently come out is the Nancy Drew Notebook Series. I love this series because it gives you a look into Nancy Drew as a little girl.

Often times, when reading the original books, i’d often imagine what life was like for Nancy when she was a little girl. there were glimpses into her childhood, such as when

it was mentioned briefly that her mother died when she was three years of age. hOwever, it never went deep into it. You may thik it is strange, but i like to imagine the characters in different stages of life or in different situations. I’m always overjoyed when authors make what I had imagined what would be come to life.

When I read the Nancy Drew Notebook Series, my thoughts of what she was like ...

• were entertained. I gott to see how she behaved as a child, as well as how she solved mysteries. No more did I have to imagine what her childhood was like. No more did i have to guess how she’d act in certain situations, as these were brought to life for me to see–finally.

the stories are written for a younger audience: however, I enjoy them very much, as i see them as a continuation

of the old classics. If you are a Nancy Drew lover and want to continue to follow her character, or have been enspired by her books, I’d strongly urge you to read the Nancy Drew Notebook Series. You’ll get a glimpse into the life of Nancy Drew as a cute, little girl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172306384921030/k2311a0623/6.23.08