First Student Bus Services  » General services  »
0.5
PA
  • I am really not happy with these services at all and have written several complaints to my school district about the poor service received from this company
  • I have called the company directly on many occasions and the customer service within the company isn't any better

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have two children that are bussed to school and our school district uses the services of First Student. I am really not happy with these services at all and have written several complaints to my school district about the poor service received from this company.

I have one child that is supposed to get

picked up at my house and my other child has to walk about two blocks from our home to his bus stop.

My son that walks to the bus stop had to walk to school on numerous occasions because the bus never came and because of this he was late for school.

The bus that picks my ...

• other son up at my house comes at all different times. On a few occasions he was also late getting to school because of this. The drivers, when they do eventually show up, are so rude to both my son and I. They make me feel like we have inconvenienced them.
        This is their job and this is what they get paid to do, so why treat their passengers like dirt is beyond me.

I have called the company directly on many occasions and the customer service within the company isn’t any better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252306384891030/k2311a0623/6.23.08