Whirlpool WP 79 dishwasher  » Electronics  »
  • I've seen a lot of commercials about Whirlpool products on TV but I never had any although I like the modern and ellegant design of all of their products, but the fact is that their products cost little bit more than other trademarks, I guess that means that they are of better quality too
  • So about two years ago I bought this dishwasher and I really can't find any disadvantage in it

• by sonjica

I’ve seen a lot of commercials about Whirlpool products on TV but I never had any although I like the modern and ellegant design of all of their products, but the fact is that their products cost little bit more than other trademarks, I guess that means that they are of better quality too. So about two years ago I bought this dishwasher and I really can’t find any disadvantage in it. It’s really a great dishwasher.

It is 82cm high,

60cm wide, it consumes 13l each washing ciclus, it is very efficient and with a good washing products it washes the dishes perfectly and it dries them well too. I am really satisfied.

It is very silent, I keep it in the kitchen and my living room is immediately next to it and I must admit that I don’t heatr the dishwasher working when I am in the living room. It’s electricity consuming ranking is A.

There’s even the program to ...

• posticipate the washing up to 24 hours. It is really easy to use it.

With this dishwasher you get the kit about the harness of the water, how much limestone is there in the water. I find that really useful because the soft water washes better and you need less detergent to wash the dishis while if the hard water you need a lot more of the detargent.

The container where you put the tablts is easy to reach while the

one where you put the salt is not that easy to reach. I don’t use the dishwasher every day so I add salt every 2 months.

It is not difficult to reach the filter nor to clean it but I always use calgon too. Although the time of washing is pretty long there’s alo a program that lasts for about 30 minutes and the dishes are always perfectly clean.

I really like this dishwasher, it is a very good investment and it is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162306384831030/k2311a0623/6.23.08