Alpo Long Hair  » Pets  »
  • Before I used Alpo Long Hair, I had a problem with tangles and hair-fall on my shih-tzu's hair
  • I am recommending this shampoo to other dog-lovers out there for them to also experience the benefits of using Alpo Long Hair shampoo

• by rainbowbrite

It’s really difficult to take care of dogs like shih-tzus because of their long hair.Taking care of them, especially in the grooming part is really tasking and laborious! There are many brands of dog shampoos out there in the market but a sensible pet-owner should be cautious enough to choose the right product for his/her

pet.

For my shih-tzu, Balto, I only trust Alpo Long Hair.

The shampoo, because of its Pro-Vitamin B5 content nourished my dog’s long hair from the roots making it shiny and fluffy. Before I used Alpo Long Hair, I had a problem with tangles and hair-fall on my ...

• shih-tzu’s hair. Maybe it was because I used a much stronger shampoo for his delicate hair. The vet recommended Alpo Long Hair shampoo.

I was so happy when I learned about it because it absolutely solved my problem! The shampoo restores the healthy and thick hair of my pet. Now it’s not

anymore difficult to groom the coat of my dog because this shampoo really works inside the hair fibre, making it glossy and shiny for easy manageability of the hair.

I am recommending this shampoo to other dog-lovers out there for them to also experience the benefits of using Alpo Long Hair shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292306384771030/k2311a0623/6.23.08