Panasonic KX-TG3510BX Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
  • I tried brands from GE and Vtech and I must say that I didn't like them as much as I like my cordless phone now
  • The first thing that I noticed about the Panasonic KX-TG3510BX Cordless Phone is its being light (handset weighs only 150 g).

• by Malou

Nowadays people are always on the go. Time seems to run so fast. So it’s imperative that we have gadjets and automatic appliances to help us get through our everyday lives and make it easier to perform household chores (washing machine, microwave oven, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, etc.

). It’s also great if you know how to multitask.

What if you’re doing something in the kitchen and the phone rings and you need to take the call, what would you do? Owning a cordless phone would make your life easier, I tell you. I tried brands from GE and Vtech and I

must say that I didn’t like them as much as I like my cordless phone now.

The first thing that I noticed about the Panasonic KX-TG3510BX Cordless Phone is its being light (handset weighs only 150 g. ).

It also has so many other features that make it truly fascinating. It has long battery life that can last up to 5 hours while in use and 11 days when not in use.

I also like the speakerphone feature. It enables me to do other things while talking on the phone.

The receiver/speaker volume can also be adjusted and there’s a handset locator ...

• that beeps for 1 minute. There’s a hold button that allows you to put an outside call on hold (I often use this because alot of people call me); a mute button; a flash button that allows you to use special features such as transferring an extension call and call waiting (very important because you never have to miss any call if you have call waiting).

There’s also a handset clarity booster that can improve sound clarity in areas where there may be interference and handset voice enhancer that clarifies the voice of the person you are talking to, making it

easier to hear and understand. It also has a speed dialer so you don’t have to dial manually (time saver).

It has an adjustable handset ringer volume and many handset ringer tones to choose from. You can also place it anywhere you want either in a table or on the wall and hang it on your neck or wrist because there’s a lanyard/strap eyelet.

Not only that, it’s cheaper than other cordless phones with this same features. It’s also very heavy duty because I dropped it several times but it still works beautifully.

Sounds too good to be true, right? Trust me. It is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162306384751030/k2311a0623/6.23.08