Raid House and Garden  » Housewares  »
  • Most insects are carrier of diseases and I think all will agree that they must be terminated
  • I am so impressed with Raid House and Garden insect spray
  • I can definitely recommend Raid House and Garden because of its very good potential in controlling and killing harmful insects

• by rainbowbrite

Most insects are carrier of diseases and I think all will agree that they must be terminated. Sometimes I have insects at home that I need to use a pesticide to eradicate them.

It is not easy for me to

find the right insecticide in the market because I have this migraine condition. I am choosy when it comes to chemical formula used in our household; I need something that is just very mild yet effective to use. I need it to be mild in the sense that it has no strong odor that can trigger my migraine headache.

I am so impressed with Raid House and Garden insect spray. It was recommended to me by a neighbor who has also been using ...

• Raid House and Garden
      the product. I am sticking with the product in fact, Raid has been my constant companion in controlling and killing flying and crawling insects like mosquitoes and cockroaches inside the house and even outside. Unlike other insecticides, it has a water-based formula that
      is so mild and yet effective; it has no harsh chemicals and no irritating smell that can trigger my migraine headache.

I can definitely recommend Raid House and Garden because of its very good potential in controlling and killing harmful insects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532306384721030/k2311a0623/6.23.08