Hardees Hot Ham and Cheese Mouth Watering  » Food  »
  • The best part was that none of the ham was dry or chewy like you can get with some other places for a fast food sandwich
  • I thought at first that this was just a fluke

• by Angelzwingz

I love going to Hardees for fast food. They have a lot of choices of what you can get. But when I tried their hot ham and cheese sandwich, I fell in love!

The hot ham and cheese sandwich from Hardees is loaded with ham. I’ve never had a hot ham and cheese sandwich that had more

ham on it than from Hardees. They had the ham thinly sliced and it was stacked high on the sandwich. The best part was that none of the ham was dry or chewy like you can get with some other places for a fast food sandwich.

The cheese on the hot ham and cheese sandwich from Hardees was fresh. It ...

• was melted just right. I liked that they didn’t cook it so long that the cheese turned to water. They had cheese on top and bottom of the ham. It was loaded with cheese.

The blend of the cheese and the ham together was perfect. The bun was toasted to perfection as well. The entire

hot ham and cheese sandwich from Hardees just seemed to melt in my mouth.

I thought at first that this was just a fluke. I tried several more hot ham and cheese sandwiches from Hardees at different times of the days. Each and every time they were perfect and just as good as the first one that I ate.

sana says :

why hardees use red and orange color and smiling star?

Galega says :

This is just a marketing decision and has nothing to do with the quality of the product. It is a way to attract and be in the long term memory of the user.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272306384711030/k2311a0623/6.23.08