Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion at my local drug store
  • This is one of the best lotion products that I have used in a long time
  • I like that it doesn't make me feel slippery and slimy like some lotions tend to do
  • I highly recommend the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion

• by Review Queen

I cannot stand the feel of rough and dry skin. It is horrible. Worst of all, it makes your skin very itchy and uncomfortable.

I found Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion at my local drug store. This is one of the best lotion products that I have used in a long

time. It truly lives up to my expectations of a beauty product.

The Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion is very creamy and rich. It doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy feeling to my elbows, feet and hands when I use it. It absorbs into the skin really well. I like that it doesn’t make ...

• me feel slippery and slimy like some lotions tend to do.

One nice thing about the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion is that it is enriched with vitamin E. I feel this helps to actually heal my skin. That is why the lotion seems to do so well on relieving the itching.

The

price for the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion was inexpensive. I was able to find coupons as well. I like that I don’t have to spend a fortune to have skin that feels so much smoother and healthier. I highly recommend the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula lotion. It’s a nice treat after a tiring day!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312306384701030/k2311a0623/6.23.08