Samsung BlackJack 2.0
  • It is a mix of high tech and simplicity, and I think that it is a great product that Samsung offers
  • My friends tell me that their iPhones are better, but I disagree
  • My phone is small and does not cost ungodly amounts to pay for every month
  • In short, the BlackJack 2.0 is definitely better than its competition

• by Francis

I have had many cell phones in my day, and by favorite by far is my Samsung BlackJack 2.0. It is a mix of high tech and simplicity, and I think that it is a great product that Samsung offers.

I have always likes Samsung

products very much. I have owned many of their cell phones; this one is the best. It comes with all of the features that I really want in a phone.

The features are as follows: 2.0 megapixel camera (very nice; it shoots videos too), loud speaker phone, good vibration mode (you actually feel it), mp3 player with Windows Media Player, large screen, long battery life, Microsoft Office mobile, and the list goes on.

My friends tell me that their iPhones are better, but I disagree. My phone is small ...

• Samsung BlackJack 2.0
      and does not cost ungodly amounts to pay for every month. It even has the internet; not as good quality as the iPhone internet - but still. It is way sleeker than the iPhone, and I think that I get better sound quality
      from the speaker on the phone.

In short, the BlackJack 2.0 is definitely better than its competition.

I would advise anyone to upgrade to a BlackJack 2.0. I think that upgrading is only $75, but I am not sure. I would advise it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372306384501030/k2311a0623/6.23.08