Titanic movie 1997  » Movies  »
  • Titanic movie is one of the best lovestory that I have ever seen
  • Their lovestory made the movie titanic more interesting to people, because it adds some spice in the movie
  • I was young then when I saw this movie, before I don't understand the story that much all I know is that this story was based in reality

• by hannah

Titanic movie is one of the best lovestory that I have ever seen. Titanic became a huge hit when it was shown is the huge screen.

Especially in this movie famous actors stars.

This movie stars Leonardo di caprio as Jack and Kate Winslet

as Rose.

Jack and Rose we’re young lovers separated by social class, yet destined to find each other on the maiden voyage of the “unsinkable” ship, which is titanic.

Their lovestory made the movie titanic more interesting to people, because it adds some spice in the movie.

I was young then when I saw this movie, before I don’t understand the story that much all I know is that this story was based in reality.

So when I became teenager I decide to buy a personal dvd ...

• Titanic movie 1997
      just to watch the whole film again and so I will be able to understand what really happen.

And thankfully I was able to understand everything.

And now I’m so hooked up with this movie that I just can’t help myself keep on watching

this movie over and over again.

And everytime I watched this movie , I can’t help but cry because of what happen to the people in the ship.

But maybe as what everybody said maybe those people where just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112306384371030/k2311a0623/6.23.08