Sunbeam Mixmaster Hand Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • I would not recommend using it for heavy decorators frosting, I don't believe the motor would hold up but for simple cake batters and the lighter frosting's it has worked out very well

• by cjgrooms

I have had this mixer for over a year. It has held up well to a lot of use in my kitchen.

I decorate cakes for birthdays, weddings and other special occasions so it has gotten a lot of use.

I would not recommend using it for heavy decorators frosting,

I don’t believe the motor would hold up but for simple cake batters and the lighter frosting’s it has worked out very well.

It is also good for the other small mixing tasks in the kitchen if you do not want to get out the big mixer.

It has six ...

• speeds and is easy to grip and control which is important if like me you have problems with arthritis in your hands.

The mixer comes with the standard two beaters is easy to clean and compact enough to only need a small space to store and it is travel friendly.

/> I have been very satisfied with this mixer and it has lasted longer than any other hand mixer that i have had.

The only complaint i have about this mixer is that it only comes in the standard white, i would like to have had a choice of another color when i purchased it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532206384160930/k2311a0622/6.22.08