Lysol Disinfectant Spray
  • I was so impressed with the disinfecting power of Lysol when we had our new pet shih-tzu
  • What I like best about Lysol Disinfectant Spray is the fact that, I can use it also to freshen and sanitize curtains, drapes, pillow and upholsteries

• by rainbowbrite

Parents want to have a germ-free environment at home especially if like me, they have young children in the household.

Thorough cleaning is my primary way of eradicating dirt and germs however, there are areas in our homes that really need more than just cleaning– disinfecting.

Lysol Disinfectant

Spray is the only brand I trust eversince. At first, I was just considering the product as an ordinary air freshener but later I discovered that it was far more than that.

I was so impressed with the disinfecting power of Lysol when we had our new pet shih-tzu. It constantly ...

• peed on this hard-to-reach spot in the entertainment area of the house that the place began to stink already. I sprayed Lysol underneath that area just to temporarilly freshen it up a little bit, but to my surprise, the spray totally eliminate the strong odor for days.

Now I truly believe

that Lysol is very effective in killing viruses and bacteria in environmental surfaces and deodorizing the place in the process. It eliminates odor from the source.

What I like best about Lysol Disinfectant Spray is the fact that, I can use it also to freshen and sanitize curtains, drapes, pillow and upholsteries.

Lysol Disinfectant Spray
    d. mitchell says :

Is Lysol disenfectent spray harmful to dogs - breathing spray or direct contact with spray. Can this cause illness, diarrhea or depression?

Galega says :

If there is direct contact or directly breathing, then there might be problem. There will not be problem if your dogs enter the room after you have sprayed. The rule applies for children also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532206384140930/k2311a0622/6.22.08