Mini Food Chopper  » Housewares  »
  • It chops everything from vegetables to meat (you can make the best ham or chicken salad in minutes) olives, pickles and i have even used it to chop up dry puppy food into smaller pieces for our toy poodle
  • If you hate dragging out your blender for just a little something then you should definitely look into the Mini Chopper

• by cjgrooms

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

During the Christmas sales i came across a “Mini Food Chopper” with a 1 1/2cup bowl marketed by Walmart. It was on sale for 5.

oo so i picked one up.

I hate getting out my blender for small amounts and knew i would be cooking for the holidays.

I used it for holiday cooking and

it was wonderful and simple to use and so easy to clean (is dishwasher safe).

After the holidays i put it up then a day or so later realized that i needed it to chop onions since that time i have kept it handy and use it four or five times a week.

It chops ...

• everything from vegetables to meat (you can make the best ham or chicken salad in minutes) olives, pickles and i have even used it to chop up dry puppy food into smaller pieces for our toy poodle!

into the Mini Chopper.

I love mine.

I even went back for a back-up!

I would like to have a 2cup bowl but i can work with the 1 1/2 C.

and anything over 2cup would be to much for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532206384040930/k2311a0622/6.22.08