Nancy Drew Series  » Books  »
  • Even into adulthood today, i still love reading these mysteries, and i recommend them to everyone

• by Waldorf PC

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Ever since i was a small child, i have always loved reading the Nancy drew series. My friends have also loved them. Fast forwarding into the future, my kid sister even loves to read the books. Why do we love these books so much? There are many reasons.

One thing that all of us love is the tanacity Nancy Drew displayed when trying to solve her mysteries. she never lets anything get in her way. she is all about getting justice and putting the bad

guys in there place right where they belong. I can totally relate to her in that aspect since I, too, am very tanacious, and if I want something done, nobody gets in my way no matter what. If I have a course or goal set, I will achieve it at all costs. Even when Nancy Drew was threatened with her life, she still proceeded to get the job done.

something else that we all loved about the books is that you feel like you are ...

• in the story right along with the characters. When Nancy comes across something strange, it is as if you’ve seen it with her. You experience all of the emotions. When their stomach drops, so does yours. When there is joy in solving the mystery, you feel it also.

My friends, my sister, and I talk about how the books are so addictive because you can’t put them down. they are written in such a way that you want to know what is happening next. We

all have kept reading until we found out.

There have been many nights when I lay in bed as a child reading book after book. I could not get enough of it. When i was done with one mystery, I was hungry for another. Even into adulthood today, i still love reading these mysteries, and i recommend them to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172206383990830/k2311a0622/6.22.08