Bissell Quick Steamer  » Housewares  »
  • Personally, I have one small problem with the cleaner
  • Other than this small issue I am very satisfied with the product

• by Veronica

About two months ago I purchased a Bissell Quick Steamer. It is a lightweight carpet cleaner that really does do a great job of cleaning for a cleaner of its size.

Assembly of the cleaner was very simple, even for a person who

usually finds “some assembly required” to be a warning rather than a statement.

It was only a five step process that required no tools other than a screwdriver.

I had some heavy traffic areas that were in serious need of cleaning.

I was amazed at how well this cleaner worked.

Personally, I have one small problem with the cleaner.

I have not found a way to completely clean the collection tank once I am finished using the machine.

The contents pour out easily but rinsing the ...

• Bissell Quick Steamer
      tank does not actually get it clean.

After rinsing the tank several times, I still have pet hair and general dirt that remains in the tank.

Other than this small issue I am very satisfied with the product.

The cleaning formula provided with

the machine works well on pet stains and general carpet stains.

I was about ready to have all of the carpet removed from my house because it was so hard to keep it clean.

Buying this cleaner was much less expensive than removing the carpet.

Steven says :

Does anybody know of an inexpensive place to buy the shampoo for the cleaner?

Veronica replies :

I bought the cleaner at Wal-Mart and think you can buy the shampoo there also. I`ll check it out in my area and let you know.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532206383930830/k2311a0622/6.22.08