Devon Chocolate Chip Cookies  » Food  »
  • I have tried a variety of cookies in my time and I like Devon Chocolate Chip cookies for one main reason
  • I had written earlier about Devon Oaties and I went to the grocery store and saw they also had chocolate chip cookies available so I bought a pack
  • When I opened the package I was a bit disappointed at one thing with these cookies when I finished eating one
  • After having one of these cookies I thought how best I could enjoy these and I am not sure what made me dip them in my peanut butter
  • One night, on a whim, I decided to dip them into a bit of Nutella and the flavour was even better than the peanut butter taste

• by RJR

I have tried a variety of cookies in my time and I like Devon Chocolate Chip cookies for one main reason. It is absolutely wonderful when it is spread with or dipped in peanut butter or Nutella.

I had written earlier about Devon Oaties and I went to the grocery store and saw they also had chocolate chip cookies available so I bought a pack. When I opened the package

I was a bit disappointed at one thing with these cookies when I finished eating one. They do have chocolate chips but not enough for my liking.

The cookie itself is the hard and crunchy type of cookies and is actually made from wheat flour. I personally would have never guessed that if I didn’t looked at the ingredient panel. It also contains rolled oats which are somewhat visible and ...

• noticeable but not to the extent of the Oaties themselves.

After having one of these cookies I thought how best I could enjoy these and I am not sure what made me dip them in my peanut butter. It was somehow the perfect combination, even with the lacking taste of chocolate from the lack of chocolate chips themselves.

One night, on a whim, I decided to dip them into a

bit of Nutella and the flavour was even better than the peanut butter taste. It was the perfect dipping cookie because of it’s hard texture. But the cookie ob it’s own is really not bad, I just like to have my chips but it is sweet by itself. I just keep a pack around the house for whenever I get the urge to have one dipped in Peanut butter or Nutella. Delicious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106383560730/k2311a0621/6.21.08