Devon Oaties  » Food  »
  • I love to have snacks on hand for when I am feeling munchy and one day I was introduced to Devon Oaties by a friend
  • I still had one at it was definitely different but worth the priced paid for it
  • I know that oats are supposed to make you lose weight but I didn't think it would apply for cookies containing oats

• by RJR

I love to have snacks on hand for when I am feeling munchy and one day I was introduced to Devon Oaties by a friend. i was reluctant to try it cause I like more chocolaty snacks or cookies/biscuits.

I still had one at it was definitely different but worth the priced paid for it. The cookie

itself is hard and crunchy and there are noticeable bits of oats when you bite into the cookie.

The cookie itself is made mainly of wheat meal and jumbo as well as rolled oats. It does not contain alot of sugar and has a bit of protein in the mixture. But after eating these cookies for a few ...

• month, they actually make you drop some pounds! I was sort of surprised. I know that oats are supposed to make you lose weight but I didn’t think it would apply for cookies containing oats. It might be due to the wheat meal it is made from too.

Overall, it is a different cookie for sure and I

guess if you want to lose weight you should try eating some of these instead of a chocolate dessert or if you just want something to nibble on. Personally I don’t eat as much of them anymore cause it was never my intention to lose weight but I do keep a pack around the house cause they are irresistible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106383550730/k2311a0621/6.21.08