Movie Jarhead  » Movies  »
  • There were a couple of parts that I thought were pretty funny
  • There was some action in it but the whole movie wasn't action, so I think girls would like it to
  • I would recommend this movie to most people

• by Brooke

I just got finished watching this movie not to long ago. It was really good, my only complain about the movie is that it could have had a better ending to it.

It was overall a pretty good movie.

It made me laugh a

little in some parts, but mostly it was drama.

There weren’t any really sad parts though, I didn’t cry during the movie.

All of the actors did a really good job in the movie playing there role.

There were a couple of parts that I thought were pretty funny.

Overall it was good.

It started out really good and the middle of the movie was good, the ending was alright, it could have been better, I kind of feel like it just didn’t have a ending, it just ...

• Movie Jarhead
      stopped.

There was some action in it but the whole movie wasn’t action, so I think girls would like it to.

I would recommend this movie to most people.

I’d probably watch it again in a few years ago but not anytime soon.

I

think that it was a good movie overall and the actors did a really good job in the movie.

There were a few parts that were funny and there were parts that were dramatic and a little sad but nothing to make me cry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112106383500730/k2311a0621/6.21.08