Timex Ironman Shock Resistant Solar Watch T5J6319J
  • I have experience that it is really durable and long lasting
  • I think it is really good so I decided to buy it

• by eden_shii

I am always fond of using Timex as my watch. I have experience that it is really durable and long lasting. Besides, this brand already showed me the great benefits from its watches.We really need watches these days because most of us are busy and always on the go. But we really need a durable watch.

I have decided to buy something for my father. So I decided to give him a watch. I looked around that market as to what could be beneficial to him, simple to use and at the

same time not-so-expensive so that I can afford it.

This I saw this Timex Ironman Shock Resistant Solar Watch. It is costing $100. I think it is really good so I decided to buy it. I have explored it first myself before I gave it to my father to be sure that he will like it.

Then I found out that it is worth it. The digital numbers is big enough and viewable specially that my dad is affected by old age and doesn’t have a 20:20 vision. It also showed the time ...

• and date visibly. Besides it has power indicator so I think it can help my dad in recharging it. anyway, there is no problem with the ‘recharging’ stuff because it is powered by the sun. Then it also has the INDIGLO night-light so by night time, he can still see the time. And it can even be set to a night mode. My father is fond of swimming so this watch really benefits him. Because even if he forgets in taking it off, it won’t be damaged because it is water
        resistant. this watch is shock resistant to so even if my Dad can bump it to something else whenever he lifts stuff, that won’t damage it.This watch can also save power because whenever a person doesn’t intend to use it, he can just set it to sleep mode.

It is also beneficial for my father when he exercises because it has a timer and lap memory. I really like it myself and I am proud that I gave it to my father. He thanked me for it and he really like it too.

james says :

I have a timex shock.. not the solar… How do you change the time on this thing

John says :

Press and hold the set/recall button. Use the plus and minus buttons to select the time zone. Press Next and use the plus and minus to adjust the time. Press the next button until you’re finish, then press done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642106383410730/k2311a0621/6.21.08