Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
  • And so I decided to find a lotion that can really heal my skin

• by eden_shii

I am living in a tropical country. And hereditary showed that most of my relatives are having dry skin. Honestly, I am not an exception. My skin is really dry to the extent that there are times that I can write words on my skin. When it is too hot or too cold, my skin would tend to crack and some people would even

say that I have scales like a fish.

And so I decided to find a lotion that can really heal my skin. Since birth, I always make use of a lotion. I tried so many brands and they are good too because somehow it moisturized my skin. There are lotions that would effect for only a few hours so I have to apply lotion more frequently within a day.

Then I saw over the internet this Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. I have checked over the internet as to the content because this brand was new to me then. I have found out that it is not harmful to skin and it is just mild or I should say hypoallergenic. There are lotions that itches my skin. But ...

Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312106383390730/k2311a0621/6.21.08