Energizer Max AA Alkaline Batteries
  • So, I decided to buy another kind of batteries
  • Well the commercial itself is truly amazing and enticing
  • I bought it for around $5 AUS converted to this money
  • I have an experience that I wasn't able to remove it in an old wall clock
  • This battery may cost a lot higher compared to other brands but I am truly satisfied with it

• by eden_shii

Most of the devices now a days are already portable because people are always on the go. So, I may say that batteries really play an important role in our lives. I for one makes use of batteries a lot because of the nature of my work wherein I always travel. Because of this reason, I always buy bulk of batteries so that it don’t have to waste my time looking for it in the market and spoil my moment.

Before, I make use of a different brand of batteries for my electronic devices. Actually, these were cheaper ones but it always end up that it

is worthless because I have to buy a lot of it and it doesn’t even satisfies my needs. So, I decided to buy another kind of batteries. Then I saw in a TV commercial a battery. Well the commercial itself is truly amazing and enticing. It showed that a rabbit ran by a battery keeps on going and going. So, after watching this commercial, I decided to give it a try.

So, I went to a market and bought this Energizer Max AA Alkaline Batteries. This is the battery size that I use in most of my electronic devices. I bought it for around $5 ...

• AUS converted to this money. I used it in my digital camera. Honestly, it is true that it has a long life. Before, using different brand, the old brand has only a short life span. But this Energizer, it has really a long power. It made me enjoy taking photos and even videos using my digital camera for longer hours. Aside from that, it makes me enjoy listenting to my CDs in my portable CD player longer. I have also learned that it can be used in portable game devices.

Another good thing that I have found out with this battery is that it won’t

moist longer even if it is in a device for a month or two. I have an experience that I wasn’t able to remove it in an old wall clock. I thought that the batteries inside are all wet and damaged. But when I checked it, it was still dry.

I have noticed that the manufacturer itself is concerned with customer satisfaction because it guarantees repair or replacement of batteries if used in a normal condition. This battery may cost a lot higher compared to other brands but I am truly satisfied with it. It complies to my cost-benefit theory. I may say that it is just worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162106383380730/k2311a0621/6.21.08