Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Wash Oil
  • Most teenagers face a common problem, and that is their face per se
  • Since it is anti-bacterial I decided to try it
  • Then on May 2007 I went to Australia and so I bought around 3 pieces of this facial wash
  • Instead, I found this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial wash with soft tea tree oil beads
  • I also use another ointment after washing my face with this facial wash and I know they are a good match

• by eden_shii

Most teenagers face a common problem, and that is their face per se. It is common for most teenagers to have acne or commonly called pimples. It is in the adolescence stage wherein a person starts to feel infatuation and starts be concerned with his or her face. And on this very stage that pimples usually appear on a person’s face.

There are so many myths about pimples. Some think that it is because you’ve been thinking about someone and wasn’t able to express you’re romantic feelings that is why it will appear on your face as pimples. Well, I have asked my biology professor and he said that pimples is caused by ‘cebum’ or a

certain oil in our face to be trapped in the pore of our face that is why it will soon appear as reddish and worse there will pus with it.

I am among the teenagers who faced a face problem. Before I also had pimples. I came across with this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial wash. It was around year 2003 when I saw in the market this facial wash. Since it is anti-bacterial I decided to try it. And true, with my regular usage of this, the oilliness of my face has been truly controlled. Then on May 2007 I went to Australia and so I bought around 3 pieces of this facial wash. When I ...

• came back to my homecountry, I was supposed to buy this facial was again but didn’t find it. Instead, I found this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial wash with soft tea tree oil beads. This is different from the one that I usually use although the manufacturer is still Eskinol. I decided to try it again hoping that it might have the same effect as the other product.

I found out that this facial wash has soft tea tree oil beads. Based on my research, tea tree is something that is commonly used as a first aid medicine for wounds. But science has further developed it to make the skin smoother.

After knowing this, I was firm on

my decision to regularly use it. What I usually do is to rub a little amount of it on my wet face and then I let it stay for a minute or two so that the tea tree oil will be absorbed. Actually, I can really feel the action of tea tree oil because I can feel the coolness of it.

Honestly, now, my skin is smoother. I also use another ointment after washing my face with this facial wash and I know they are a good match. This Eskinol Pimple Fighting facial wash with tea tree oil beads really controls the oil of my face but at the same time doesn’t irritate or dry my skin.

Dil says :

How where can I purchase this item online? I live in the UK. Appreciate very much if you can send me a link to purchase this item.

eden_shii replies :

Hello Dil. Thanks for reading my review. You may purchase this item in ebay.com.ph or alibaba.com. However, I can check if it is easy to ship in your country and I can get my sister who has an online store to sell this product to you. Please do send me a message here if there is anything else you need. Thanks

victim ? says :

okay this is a serious question so please replay and stuff. I used Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel yesterday and i stupidly spread it a little and now my face has red spots. So will it ever fade away and how many days??

eden_shii replies :

Hello victim? I have not used Derma Clear C since the product I reviewed was the facial wash. If you found out that there are red spots on your face because you spread the derma clear C all over, I think it would be best to go to your dermatologist.

Galega says :

Eskinol Dermaclear - C is intended to be used topically. It must be used only on the affected area. If you use it on the entire face, it can result in allergic reaction. That is exactly what you are experiencing.

You should wait for 2 - 3 days. It should go away within this duration. If not, consult a dermatologist. Please ensure to use an Aloe Vera based herbal cream on red rashes for quick relief.

ariel says :

can i use eskinol dermaclear facial wash every morning while using eskinol dermaclear w dalicin c every night???pls. answer my question..

junmae says :

It wont be problem because they are the same product. Dalacin C is an anti-bacterial medicine that can help cure pimple and acne in some cases. However, if your skin is sensitive, you should not try it as it may cause terrible irritation to your skin.

eden replies :

I do agree. I have a sensitive skin so in my case, I didn’t use Dalacin C. I only used the facial wash

Melita says :

Hi, I’m from Samoa and I bought this Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser yesterday, and I was wondering If you could tell me what time of the day am I suppose to use it. Because after I have a shower I always put it on. Oh and also I was wondering whether you’re suppose to use a lot or not that much and also what kind of cotton do you need to use please? I was also wondering whether you scrub it on your face or you just give it a pat with the cotton? I was also a bit curious why my face was getting more pimples and that it has been itchy for quite some time now. Please respond A.S.A.P

Galega says :

You can use it twice a day in the morning and before going to bed. Wash your face properly before using it.

Please ensure that you are applying it only on the affected area on pimples. It should not be applied on the entire face, as that might lead to allergic reactions.

joshua says :

nakakatanggal po ba talaga ng pimple ang eskinol dalacin c?

eden_shii replies :

Hello Joshua, I am reviewing, `eskinol pimple fighting facial wash oil`. It is different from eskinol dalacin. I am not a chemist or a med practitioner. I am just a user. But based on experience, there are products with dalacin which can cause allergies to others. So, it is best to consult your doctor if your skin is very sensitive. You can also try using this eskinol wash, try it on your wrist first. I have a sensitive skin but it worked for me. Let me emphasize that it may work for me but not on others. So for things like this, great caution must be observed. Thanks for reading

Reported prices :
    4.50 USDSeafood City
    Sacramento,CA

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342106383370730/k2311a0621/6.21.08