East Valley Choppers  » Business  »
27437 E 5th Street, Highland, CA 92346
  • I think this shop is one of Highland's best little hidden secrets, and every time I go in for their help or advice, I tell you I am always pleased at the answers they give me, or the work that they do for me
  • This is a place that I like to go to just hang out and talk a little while with the staff

• by MKRojas

I think this shop is one of Highland’s best little hidden secrets, and every time I go in for their help or advice, I tell you I am always pleased at the answers they give me, or the work that they do for me.

You need to know that this is THE place to go if you’re looking for honest work done

on your bike, or if you want to have a special bike built custom made just for you.

I always like to give this shop as a referral because of it’s good prices and the owner’s willingness to put his best foot forward in chopper motorcycle repair and builds.

The shop owner, Kevin Fletcher has actually been working on bikes since his ...

• early teen years and he has two bikes that won some outstanding awards.

This is a place that I like to go to just hang out and talk a little while with the staff. Although they’re always busy, someone will usually take the time out to stop and chat a bit, and it gives the shop a homey atmosphere at the same time

you know it’s also a place where the job at hand is important enough, they don’t have any trouble telling you when they need to get back to the work. I love that honesty thing!

Take a walk on the wide side and go visit this place especially if you have caught the Harley bug. You may never want to leave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412106383210730/k2311a0621/6.21.08