Pizza Antica Mill Valley CA  » Restaurants  »
800 Redwood Blvd, Mill Valley, CA 94941
  • Now the pizza here is delicious and the flavors are new but good
  • Another thing I like about this place is the fact that you can create your own pizza
  • I recommend coming here for lunch when it is sunny and warm outside

• by cokeandmenthos

Pizza Antica is definitly not your typical pizza place. Pizza Antica serves thin crust pizza with some original toppings. Now the pizza here is delicious and the flavors are new but good.

They have about 10 specialty pizza’s which may seem weird at times but are actually great. I must warn you that some of these pizza’s do not come with tomato sauce, but you can ask and they will put some on.

Now for starters I had a bruchetta which was good and quite original. Instead of having tomatoes on top of the bread there was some salad with some mozzarella and

a hint of goat cheese, all topped with a bit of olive oil.

This was surprisingly good as I had never ate something with a similar taste. Now my pizza came, it was a number 4 with some tomato sauce.

The pizza had some fennel sausage, some onions and some mushrooms (probably one of the most unoriginal pizzas of the menu). Well the pizza came fast, I ordered a small pizza which filled me up nicely (a large pizza is good for two).

So the pizza was quite good, perfectly cooked and a good change from the usual fat and stuffing pizza found ...

• around the area. Another thing I like about this place is the fact that you can create your own pizza.

By this I mean you can chose the toppings (from an extensive list). I personally had a pizza with some goat cheese, some salami and some mushrooms and it was delicious!

The fact that you can create your own pizza is reassuring if you want to invite friends to the restaurant as they may not find what they want from the 10 pizzas available.

I must stress that there are classic pizza’s, cheese pizza’s are found and you may just add some pepperoni

on top. Onto service, the service was quite good.

I actually just sat down on the terrace but you have to go “register” with the waitress to be sat down and served. Once we had a server at our table the service was flawless, everything was fast, nicely said and I had no complaints whatsoever.

Now this place is quite nice also because you can sit outside. I recommend coming here for lunch when it is sunny and warm outside.

I had a great time here because of the weather, the food and the good service. I would give this restaurant a 10 as I cannot find a reason to give it any lower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72106383200730/k2311a0621/6.21.08