Tofutti Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • I have never tried any other kind of the pint-sized tofutti frozen dessert since I like to stick with what I love, but I have tried the Tofutti Cuties

• by Ellen11

At one time in my life I dated a vegan. He, of course, did not consume any dairy products.

That took a lot out of dating…like getting ice cream together on those summer nights! He did, however, introduce me to Tofutti

ice cream.

It’s actually a dairy-free frozen dessert that comes in pints.

The first kind I had was vanilla almond bark.

I was hooked.

To my surprise, it tasted creamier than regular ice cream, and I didn’t feel as guilty eating it, knowing it was cholesterol and butterfat free.

I have never tried any other kind of the pint-sized tofutti frozen dessert since I like to stick with what I love, but I have tried the Tofutti Cuties.

They resemble ice cream sandwhiches, but ...

• Tofutti Ice Cream
      they are in snack-size portions and again, are milk, butterfat, and lactose free.

My favorite of those is the “Totally Vanilla” kind.

It’s vanilla ice cream between two vanilla wafers.

You can find Tofutti dessert products at any health food store as

well as most supermarkets nationwide.

The pint-sized frozen desserts are a little pricy (a little over $4 at Wegman’s Food Store), but then again there is a price tag attached to most healthy foods.

The vanilla almond bark is worth every penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272106383110630/k2311a0621/6.21.08