Nintendo DS Lite
  • I love the idea of having to play a console game by using a stylus

• by Felicia

The only console game that I have is Nintendo DS Lite. It is actually a birthday present for my brother-in-law but I ended up having it instead of him. I just can’t let go of it.

Unlike other console games, Nintendo DS Lite comes with a

stylus which allows you to play through touch screen. The games which require stylus to play them are different from the normal games.

They tend to be cute and adventurous. One thing good about NDS is that it does not require original game slot.

I just have to download the game file from the Internet and load it into the memory card and the game is good to go. It is easy to get the game files though.

At least I do not have to spend more money in buying those games.

• Nintendo DS Lite
      Those games are not cheap at all.

I love the idea of having to play a console game by using a stylus. There are games of scribbling, circling, anything that you could do with a stylus to a touch screen.

Besides that, NDS has dual screen

but only one of it is touch screen. Another one is just a screen.

Although the price for a NDS isn’t cheap, but it will be nice to have it especially since the games are all free and can easily be obtained. Best console game ever for me.

Nintendo DS Lite

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282106383060630/k2311a0621/6.21.08