Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian  » Movies  »
  • I watched the first part, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, and I find the storyline very interesting

• by Felicia

Although this movie had been aired for quite some time in the cinema, I haven’t had the time to watch the movie until recently. I watched the first part, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, and I find the storyline very interesting.

That is why I watched this second part,

Prince Caspian.

As expected, it has a superb storyline.

The starting of the movie left me in a lot of questions.

It was a little confusing but as I watched, the questions began to be answered and there were less confusing.

Personally, I love fantasy movies.

In this movie, I am amused ...

• with the appearance of myth creatures such as Centaurs, Minotaur, dwarfs, elves and others.

They can do many unexpected things which left me in wonders.

However, in this second part, almost all of the characters are different.

The only same characters are the 4 kings and queens as well as the White

Witch, and of course Aslan.

The ending of this movie is quite surprising.

After the ending of the movie, I was actually thinking what will the next part be? Whoever the casts are, however the story goes, I just hope that the next part will be as interesting as this one and the one before this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112106382980630/k2311a0621/6.21.08