MamyPoko Diapers
  • I prefer my baby to wear MamyPoko diapers as they have high level of absorbence

• by Felicia

I have a 4 months old baby and she had been using MamyPoko diapers ever since she was born. Mamypoko is one of the most expensive brand of baby diapers in the market. That is why I only buy them if they are under promotion.

I prefer my baby to wear

MamyPoko diapers as they have high level of absorbence. I do not need to change her so much.

They also have an extra features, the poo poo pocket, which make them difference from other brands of diapers. It is to prevent feces from leaking out.

The poo poo pocket works really ...

• well for my baby. I like the Pooh strap on the diapers.

It makes the diapers look good on my baby girl. The strapper is also a good quality one.

It can be reuse even after removing it a few time. As least I do not have to throw it away

if I bathe my baby and the diaper is not full.

The only thing bad about this brand of diapers is the price. If only the price is slightly lower or even if this brand of diapers is under promotion frequently.

Unlike the other brand of diapers, MamyPoko’s price is quite stable.

SANDEEP RAHATE says :

REQUIRED MAMY POKO DIAPER`S MEDIUM SIZE., SO, PLS. LET ME KNOW ADDRESS IN MUMBAI INDIA WHERE CAN I GET THIS DIAPER`S.

pooja says :

Sandeep, you can find mamy poko pants in almost all the medical stores or else you can checkout “mom and me” stores located all across Mumbai. If you have the option of buying them online then you can visit firstcry website. I always get the diapers online for my kids from firstcry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542106382900630/k2311a0621/6.21.08