3D Mobile Evaporative Cooler AC-1203  » Housewares  »
  • Instead of buying an airconditioner or an electric fan, I decided to buy this one and I'm happy I did
  • But I recommend putting ice so it's cooler

• by Malou

I first bought this appliance when my sister came home from the U. S. Instead of buying an airconditioner or an electric fan, I decided to buy this one and I’m happy I did.

It’s way cheaper and lighter than an airconditioner but works the same if not better. It’s very easy

to assemble and operate.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do those things. All you need is water and/or ice to put on it and it’s ready to use.

But I recommend putting ice so it’s cooler. It has an easy to operate Control Panel and also comes with a ...

• remote control.

So if you’re feeling lazy just click the remote. This product can be used as a room cooler, humidifier and air cleaner all in one.

It has louvers that swing from side to side and can be manually adjusted so that air direction can be changed either up or

down. What I also like about it is that it has a timer that automatically switches off the cooler after a few hours of use.

So there’s no worry about the appliance overheating. It is also very easy to clean and maintain.

Surely an all around, all year round appliance for everyone.

Ruzzel says :

where do you put the water ? on the top or on the water tank below, I tried putting water to it and water started coming out on the bottom

Malou replies :

It’s better to put the water on the water tank below.

Jb says :

Theres a drain plug for water below. Make sure it is shut off before adding water

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532106382870630/k2311a0621/6.21.08