Calci-Aid  » Health  »
  • With all the many brands in the market, I believe that it is the only calcium supplement that is easily absobed by my body

• by rainbowbrite

Being a very athletic person, I need to take extra care of my bones to keep up with my active life. One of the supplements I am taking religiously is Calcium to maintain the good health of my bones.

Calci-Aid is the only brand I

have trusted. With all the many brands in the market, I believe that it is the only calcium supplement that is easily absobed by my body. I am satisfied and happy with the product because it supplies me with 500mg of calcium daily, just what I need to ...

• complement my daily two-glass intake of milk. And unlike other supplements, Calci-Aid does not leave an unpleasant after-taste and is not expensive.

Because of taking Calci-Aid everyday, I have never encountered bone health problems although I am playing tennis seven days a week. I believe

that Calci-Aid is helping me in great ways to improve and maintain the good health of my bones– its proper growth and strength to optimize my physical activities everyday.

I encouraged friends to take daily calcium supplement through Calci-Aid to continue enjoying their happy athletic life.

Vilma says :

what are the side effect of calci-aid?

rainbowbrite replies :

The ultimate effect of calci-aid is making your bones stronger. And because your bones become stronger, you will not be afraid of to be easily broken if you are a sporty time of person. Thanks for reading my review.

Galega says :

Calci-Aid is a safe supplement. It contains Calcium, a mineral which is necessary for bones and other vitals stuffs of the body. Calci-Aid contains normal amount of Calcium, and there won’t be any side effects if you take one tablet a day.

If you are going to take it continuously for more than six months, consult a doctor. Otherwise, it is perfectly safe.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342106382760630/k2311a0621/6.21.08