Zeeplus  » Health  »
  • What I love about the formulation of this product is, aside from providing 100% daily supply of Ascorbic Acid, it also has the mineral Zinc which is known to be a requirement for the normal development and strengthening of the immune system especially in kids

• by rainbowbrite

This is a new vitamin C supplement from Pediatrica, Inc; I have just shifted from Ceelin (also from same company)to Zeeplus for my kids, whom I have been giving Vitamin C supplement daily.

What I love about the

formulation of this product is, aside from providing 100% daily supply of Ascorbic Acid, it also has the mineral Zinc which is known to be a requirement for the normal development and strengthening of the immune system especially in kids.

One time when one of my kids got sick of rerpiratory infection, my Pediatrician introduced me to Zeeplus to substitute my kids’ usual dose of vitamin C. I am so satisfied with what she recommended because by using this vitamin-mineral ...

• Zeeplus
      supplement, I feel that I’m giving twice the protection my children need against germs, polution and other factors that would jeopardize their health.

With the combination of Vitamin C and Zinc in Zeeplus formulation, I have saved money but

getting more health benefit for my kids. The good condition of their immune system is being enhanced for more protection against diseases and their optimum growth is achieved.

I have recommended Zeeplus to other moms who wish total health protection for their children.

joy says :

Hi. I have a 3 year old son who has asthma. Our doctor in the Philippines had prescribed zeeplus for him when we were there last year. I found that this was quite helpful in strengthening his immunity. As we are not in the Philippines now, I have asked my brother to purchase zeeplus but he was told there was no supply anymore. He asked a few pharmacies and was told they are not selling it. My question is, is zeeplus still manufactured? or is it still safe for us to use it? I have still one bottle more which will expire in september.. should I continue using it for my son? would be grateful if you can enlighten me with this.

rainbowbrite replies :

Yes, zeeplus is still in the Philippines market but because of its saleability, it’s difficult to buy it. Thank you for reading my review.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342106382740630/k2311a0621/6.21.08