Vitamin (manga)
  • I have a liking of reading some serious manga and I found this one in luck
  • This is a very short manga consist of only three chapters, I thought might give it a try since it has lots of good feedback and yeah

• by keroteto

Author: Suenobo keiko Artist: Suenobo keiko genre: slice of life (non fiction)

Yeah thats right not a book but a manga.I have a liking of reading some serious manga and I found this one in luck.

feedback and yeah! it didn’t fail me.

Almost the whole time that I’m reading this I was crying, I don’t know but I got myself dwell to much with the story. Up until now I’m still awestruck of how I become sympathetic with the character.

Basically, it deals mostly of how bullying can ruin or make the life of a ...

• person. Depends on how the person will take the bullying as a challenge or as an anchor to sink in to a total loss.

Sawako is the lead character here that takes that bullying into a challenge and find herself a place where she can feel happiness and comfort. At first, she suffers a great deal of depression not

just merely because of problems with school but also her frustration with her mother.

A pretty simple story that can give you a great deal of how life is all about.

Learning how to accept yourself and how to face reality by not avoiding this challenges are the greatest way of all to discover the meaning of living life to the fullest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172106382710630/k2311a0621/6.21.08