booster.net  » Web sites  »
  • Since I like to write, I thought about finding a site that would pay me to post on sites or boards and that is when I came across Forum Booster
  • I had previously seen this website a long time ago, but didn't really look too much into it until I noticed my cell phone bill was approaching fast and I had no money to pay it
  • I have never had a problem with the site or being paid on time
  • Overall, I think this is a great site for people who want to earn extra money for writing online

• by C. Channing

As a college student, it is hard to hold down a job and still be a full time student. Since I like to write, I thought about finding a site that would pay me to post on sites or boards and that is when I came across Forum Booster.net.

Forum booster.net is a website that provides services to people looking to build traffic and want quality content on their websites. I

had previously seen this website a long time ago, but didn’t really look too much into it until I noticed my cell phone bill was approaching fast and I had no money to pay it. So I clicked on the apply to be a writer link and the page took me to a page that detailed the rules of applying for a position. After reading over the information, I immediately ...

• went back to their home page and filled out the application. The process was short and simple: I gave them my name and PayPal info and told them what I like to write about. Then I had to supply them with five writing samples so they could if was eligible to work with them and forty-eight hours later I was approved and was given an account for me to sign
        in with.

There is no limit to how much I can post and I am allowed to make as much money as I want. I get paid every two weeks after I have reached one hundred posts and I like it. I have never had a problem with the site or being paid on time.

Overall, I think this is a great site for people who want to earn extra money for writing online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202106382700630/k2311a0621/6.21.08