w3schools.com - html tutorial  » Education  »
  • When I first decided to create a blog, I was a quite intimidated because I had previously visited other people's blog and I noticed that they had all these cool images, fonts, and layouts and I knew my blog wouldn't even come close to looking theirs because I had no clue what html was or how to do it
  • I learned how to change up the fonts, change the color of the font, change the color of the background, create images, etc. It was so addictive when I started learning that I covered quite a bit of information
  • The exercises were the best because I was able to apply what I learned and to see when I was good at and where I was struggling
  • I thoroughly enjoyed this site and I still continue to use it
  • I recommend this site for anyone looking to learn about html and web designing

• by C. Channing

When I first decided to create a blog, I was a quite intimidated because I had previously visited other people’s blog and I noticed that they had all these cool images, fonts, and layouts and I knew my blog wouldn’t even come close to looking theirs because I had no clue what html was or how to do it. I was surfing the internet looking for free html tutorials when I stumbled across a free online learning site for html: www.w3schools.com.

When I first

arrived at the site, I noticed the tutorials were broken up into seven categories: html tutorials, xml tutorials, browser scripting, server scripting, .net, multimedia, and web building. Since I knew nothing about html, I had to start a the beginning with the html tutorials.

As I went through the html tutorial, it allowed me to learn at my own pace. It gave me basic definitions and overview of information pertaining to html. Not only was I studying the text information, but it also allowed ...

• me to test my knowledge with exercises every step of the way. At times I was confused because the information was so new to me, but doing the exercises I eventually got the hang of it. I learned how to change up the fonts, change the color of the font, change the color of the background, create images, etc. It was so addictive when I started learning that I covered quite a bit of information.

Overall, I like www.w3schools.com. The site helped me learn information

that I probably would have had to pay an arm and a leg for at school. All the information was well detailed and it covered a large spectrum covering both html and web designing. The exercises were the best because I was able to apply what I learned and to see when I was good at and where I was struggling. I thoroughly enjoyed this site and I still continue to use it. I recommend this site for anyone looking to learn about html and web designing.

umar says :

why bgsound tag work on my pc?

C.Channing replies :

I don`t see why it shouldn`t.

geralyn olbes says :

give sample of body background for html

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502106382690630/k2311a0621/6.21.08