Suisse Master Travel hairdryer
4.0
1 votes
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!
  • I bought myself a small Suisse Master Travel hairdryer because I wanted to have a hairdryer always with me because some people don't even have one because the wifes go to the hairdresser all the time and some people just don't use it
  • I paid 6 euros for this hairdryer on one trip and I thought it will burn or break down before the end of the trip but I been having it for almost a year now and I used it on different occasions and even borrowed it to some guests who came without one and it still funczions perfectly


    • by sonjica
      TRUSTWORTHY

      followers:6
      follow
      We go to the trips very often lately, we decided to visit my husbands reltives that he hasn’t seen for years so we go somewhere at least twice a year. I bought myself a small Suisse Master Travel hairdryer because I wanted to have a hairdryer always with me because some people don’t even have one because the wifes go to the hairdresser all the time and some people just don’t use it.

      So when I go somewhere for more than 2 days I always take my hairdryer with


      me.

      This hairdryer is really small so it doesn’t take a lot of space in the suitcase, it is not strong but it is much stronger than I expected it would be, I don’t have very long hair so my hair is dry in 4-6 minutes.

      I think that’s not much for a nice hair.

      It has 2 diffrent temperatures, double voltage and I really like it for this because the voltage is not the same in every country, and there’s also a small plastic ring with you can use ...


      • to hand the hairdryer.

        Although it is small it can be folded so it takes even less space in the suit case.

        I paid 6 euros for this hairdryer on one trip and I thought it will burn or break down before the end of the trip but I been having it for almost a year now and I used it on different occasions and even borrowed it to some guests who came without one and it still funczions perfectly.

        I wonder if it would funcion perfectly if I used it

        more often, bt for now I really don’t have any complaints.

        It has a termo switch so if it overheats it will turn off automaticly.

        That’s really useful because it is small so I guess it could overheat to the extent that the system inside melts but this switch prevents that from happening.

        Although this feature can also be very annoying because if it overheats you can use it but just use the lower temperature, you can’t even turn it on and you have to wait for a few minutes until it cools down.




    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162106382580530/k2311a0621/6.21.08
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy