Revlon 9075GU Hairdryer
  • The hairdryer is small, much smaller than other powerful hairdryers but the lady at the shop turned it on just to proove me that it is actually powerful so I bought it

• by sonjica

I have always been using one of those small not very powerful hairdryers because I had short hair all my life and it would take me a few seconds to dry it if i wanted to dry it with a hairdryer, but I wasn’t I was usually leaving it to dry on the air. Anyway, now I have little bit longer hair and my both daughters have long hair.

They have some

powerful hairdryer where they live and when they come to visit me they always complain about the hairdryer I have so I went to buy a hairdryer.

I decided for Revlon 9075GU.

It really looks good and it is pretty powerful.

It is red and has black and red case.

In the case there are 2 clips for the hair, black and red ofcourse, a defuser and a brush.

I don’t use ...

• the defuser because I have streight hair and it makes her fly in all possible directions so it is difficult to brush it later but my daughter uses it because she has curly hair.

The hairdryer is small, much smaller than other powerful hairdryers but the lady at the shop turned it on just to proove me that it is actually powerful so I bought it.

I must admit that I was

sceptical about its power because I have always had small hairdryers and they were never strong.

This hair dryer costs about 30 euros and it is worth of the money.

It looks great and it is really fast in drying the hair.

It has 2 different airflows and two different temperature settings, and a button you can press to make the air become cool.

I usually use it on middle heat but strongest flow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162106382570530/k2311a0621/6.21.08