The Model 100 1-inch Button Making Machine  » Other  »
  • However, I tell you now that a button maker is one of the most things to use in a group setting
  • I purchased this button maker for my congregation's youth group about 3 years ago after having used a similar one at another congregation
  • If you can afford to get it and you can get a bunch of old magazines together I highly suggest buying this for any group you have

• by Reid

Some of you may be going, ” Why would anyone want a button maker?” However, I tell you now that a button maker is one of the most things to use in a group setting. I purchased this button maker for my congregation’s youth group about 3 years ago after having used a similar one at another congregation. All

of the youth loved cutting pictures out of old magazines and turning them into buttons. There were buttons of milk ads, celebrities, cartoons, pokemon, and random words like “blue.” The first time we ordered it, it came with 500 buttons. All of these buttons were used within 2 months. Luckily, replacement button supplies are relatively cheap.

How did the ...

• button maker work?

-Well, it is pretty simple. You cut out the image using a cutter and then place it into the machine do a couple magic tricks and it turns into a button….every time. I will warn you that you have to really quickly teach everyone how to use it otherwise you will be sitting there with a knife

trying to get a backwards button out of the machine.

Was it simple?

Yes, just by watching someone make a button you can learn how to use it.

Summary:

If you can afford to get it and you can get a bunch of old magazines together I highly suggest buying this for any group you have. Even the youth advisers enjoyed using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122006382460430/k2311a0620/6.20.08