Archos 605 160GB Wifi
  • So I bought an Archos 605 160GB Wifi and I am in love with it
  • But, it is always fun to run into someone with an Archos and mingle about your experience
  • Definitely not able to run with it though

• by Reid

Hey. So I bought an Archos 605 160GB Wifi and I am in love with it. It plays movies, music, photos, reads pdfs, and even goes on the Internet. The most annoying part about this model is that every time you pull it out somewhere, you have to explain to everyone around you what

it is. But, it is always fun to run into someone with an Archos and mingle about your experience. So now I will rate the product:

Pros: -160GB hard drive (I have a ridiculous amount of movies on here and every season of Six Feet Under). I have all of my digital pictures and all ...

• of my music and the thing still has 30GB free. Which only encourages me to get more movies and music.

-Video quality…..beautiful.

-Compatibility..for the most part is amazing and if you have a problem just get simple encoder like “Magic video Converter.” and wala! it works

Cons:

-Size= Ok so the Archos 605 is a bit big. BUT.

It still fits in my pocket. Definitely not able to run with it though. And most of the time I have a bag with me anyway.

Ok. Well. If you are looking into an MP4 player, I say screw the ipod touch. Get an Archos. Note, that the 60GB and 160GB models are larger than the rest.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162006382440430/k2311a0620/6.20.08