Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 8-Piece Birchwood Knife Block Set
  • I have owned this knife set for about a month now and it is one of the best knife sets that I have ever owned and used
  • I am a part time chef and I think that these knives are just awesome
  • The knives are easy to clean and easy to store and they make perfect cuts every time but the thing I like the most about them though is that they have a lifetime warranty

• by kane4000

I have owned this knife set for about a month now and it is one of the best knife sets that I have ever owned and used. It is an eight piece set which comes with a 3 1/2 inch paring knife,5 inch boning knife,6 inch serrated utility knife,7 inch east/west knife,8 inch bread

knife,8 inch carving knife,and a carving fork which all fit nicely into a wooden block.

Each piece has a bright orange handle with built in antimicrobial inhibitors into the grips which makes it so you don’t get germs stuck in the handles of the knives.

They are very sharp and easy to use with ...

• great balance.

They are great for every day use and for professional use too.

I am a part time chef and I think that these knives are just awesome.

They have a pretty hefty price tag though of $250 but I think that they are well worth the price though.

The grips are easy

on the hands which is good if your a chef and you use them a lot you won’t get blistered from them.

The knives are easy to clean and easy to store and they make perfect cuts every time but the thing I like the most about them though is that they have a lifetime warranty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532006382420430/k2311a0620/6.20.08