Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 3-Piece Antimicrobial Set  » Housewares  »
  • I have owned this knife set for about three months now and it is one of the best knife sets that I have ever owned
  • They cost about $125.00 for the set and it is well worth it cause I am a part time chef and I find that these knives are very easy on my hands and they have great balance not like other knives that lean to one side

• by kane4000

I have owned this knife set for about three months now and it is one of the best knife sets that I have ever owned. It comes with a 5″ east/west knife and a 7″ east/west knife and they are both nicely stored in a hinged bamboo box.

Both knives have bright orange handles with a built in antimicrobial inhibitor right into the handles

to make sure that germs don’t harbor and bread there.

The knives are nicely shaped and easy to use.

They are easy to grip and use and they wont hurt your hand which is great if your a chef.

These knives have a real professional look and feel to them.

They are easy to clean and they store nicely into the bamboo case that ...

• comes with them.

They cost about $125 for the set and it is well worth it cause I am a part time chef and I find that these knives are very easy on my hands and they have great balance not like other knives that lean to one side.

My wife also uses them sometimes and she loves them.

When she is using them

you know that she is using them cause you can hear her in the kitchen just a chopping away at the food.

She also loves the way that they feel in her hands and she said that it is the easiest knives she has ever used.

Me and my wife both wish that we would have bought them a lot sooner cause they are awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532006382410430/k2311a0620/6.20.08