Special K Diet  » Health  »
  • Summer time was around the corner and I wanted to look good in my brand new swimsuit, so I decided that I wanted to lose five pounds
  • I went to the Special K challenge site and I noticed the site was easy to navigate and that they allowed me to pick out my own diet plan
  • I thought nothing was better then being able to eat all day, but on a monitored schedule
  • I purchased all my foods from super Wal-Mart which only cost me forty-five dollars
  • In my opinion, the products could have been designed to curve the appetite better then what it did and they could have designed the products to taste better

• by C. Channing

Summer time was around the corner and I wanted to look good in my brand new swimsuit, so I decided that I wanted to lose five pounds. I didn’t want to be on some pill diet or a liquid diet; I didn’t want to starve myself, but feel free to eat in a healthy way. I couldn’t afford Nutrisystem of Jenny so I decided to go with the Special

K challenge and of course I lost.

I went to the Special K challenge site and I noticed the site was easy to navigate and that they allowed me to pick out my own diet plan. Overall it seemed like a pretty simple plan: cereal, cereal bars, meal bars, snacks, and dinners of my choice. I thought nothing was better then being able to eat all day, but on a monitored schedule. I purchased all my foods from super Wal-Mart which only cost me forty-five dollars. Since I purchased the diet products during the middle of the week, I decided to wait until the beginning of the following week to start my diet.

The first day of my diet was horrible, I was hungry and those snack and meal bars didn’t do a thing for me. I assumed the protein ...

• Special K Diet
      and snack bars would carry me over until my next meal, but it didn’t. After ten minutes of eating those nasty meal bars, I rain to the refrigerator and ate the first thing in site–pizza. I had lost the fight to lose five pounds and it only took a day.

Overall, I think that if I would have held out for a couple of days I probably would have made

it, but it was my first diet and I didn’t have a chance in the world. In my opinion, the products could have been designed to curve the appetite better then what it did and they could have designed the products to taste better. Even the flavored H20 water was nasty. I’m middle ground with the Special K diet, but if people are willing to stick with it they may lose some weight.

Special K Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342006382300430/k2311a0620/6.20.08