Hotpoint VTD00 tumble dryer  » Housewares  »
  • I don't like to dry my clothes in a dryer because I consider that a waste of electricity and money
  • I bought this dryer mainly because I have an apartman that I rent and on the chane of guests I have to was a lot of laundry and during the rainy wearher the laundry just don't dry and then this dryer is very useful
  • The dryer didn't cost much and I think that it is an excellent dryer for that price

• by sonjica

I don’t like to dry my clothes in a dryer because I consider that a waste of electricity and money. Specially because I have a big balcny and I can dry my clothes there.

But during the rainy weather when the clothes just doesn’t dry a dryer is something very useful

specially because if you leave the clothes wet on the balcony for a long time it will start smelling badly.

I bought this dryer mainly because I have an apartman that I rent and on the chane of guests I have to was a lot of laundry and during the rainy wearher the laundry just don’t dry and then this dryer is very useful.

The dimensions of this dryer are Height - 85cm Width - 59.

5 cm Depth - 55cm I keep it in the basement because it would take too much space in the house.

My tumble dryer is white, it ...

• Hotpoint VTD00 tumble dryer
      has cold-warm button in the front and a list of times perfect for each drying.

It is rather simle to make it work you put the clothes inside, you switch it on, select the temperature and time you want and that’s it.

You can put a maximum of 6kg in it.

It look nice and ellegant but considering the fact that I keep it in the basement, that’s not very important.

This dryer as almost all dryers needs a lot of energy so I try to use it as rarly as I can.

The dryer didn’t cost much and I think that it is an excellent dryer for that price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532006382210430/k2311a0620/6.20.08