Bosch WAS 28466 washing machine  » Housewares  »
  • So I bought Bosch WAS 28466 and it didn't disappoint me
  • It has a front loading, I prefer the front loading to the top one
  • Well I paid a lot for it so I guess it has to be really but really good
  • I like this machine because it is pretty fast to wash and the clothes is really clean

• by sonjica

I have 3 washing machines in my house, 2 in 2 bathrooms in the apartmant where I live, one machine in each bathroom, and one in the apartment we rent during the summer. I wanted a good wasching machine for myself because I wanted my clothes to be white and I needed a quality machine because I wash all the laundry for the apartment that I rent too so during the weekends when I do the laundry the mashine washes even 3 to 4 times per day. So I bought Bosch WAS 28466 and it didn’t disappoint

me.

It really is an excellent washing machine. It has a front loading, I prefer the front loading to the top one.

Its capacity is 8kg and what I really like about this machine is that it is not very loud. It doesn’t take much space because it is 60cm wide.

I use good detergent and I must say that the clothes and laundry comes out incrediby clean. Well I paid a lot for it so I guess it has to be really but really good.

This washing machine look very modern and it has a ...

• lot of buttons so it actually took me a while to understand even the simplesfunctions. You can set the type of the washing you want and even the temperature and even the spin sequence if you don’t like to iron the clothes, but then I guess the clothes doesn’t become so clean.

I never reduce the spine speed. You can extend the washing time for very dirty clothes, that can really come handy if your husband like to work in the garden or around cars like my does.

It has a LED display which shows you how much

time each program lasts for. When it is finished it starts biping and it doesn’t end until you actually turn it off.

I hate that because although it is silent I can still hear when it is done and I don’t really need that bipping to let me know that it is done. Bosch is a good company, my husband adores Bosch and if he had the money he would buy every possible electronical product they have if we need it or not.

I like this machine because it is pretty fast to wash and the clothes is really clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532006382180430/k2311a0620/6.20.08