Sony DVP-NS 36 DVD player  » Electronics  »
  • I have never had problems with any Sony product so I prefer buying Sony
  • I never had a DVD player before buying this one because we never watch movies on DVDs but since I bought a plasma TV I really wanted a DVD playr too

• by sonjica

I really like Sony products and when I go to buy something electronical I always look for the Sony Trademark first and just than I compare the Sony products with all other ones. I have never had problems with any Sony product so I prefer buying Sony.

I never had a DVD player before buying this one because we never watch

movies on DVDs but since I bought a plasma TV I really wanted a DVD playr too.

It is a really simple DVD player and I wanted a simple one because I hate when they have too many features I dont need and then those features just complicate my life because I get confused by them.

It play DVDs and Divx ...

• formats.

I usually rent DVDs so I dont even need the Dvix version but sometimes my daughter bring me Dvix so I watch those too.

It is very ellegan and nice and it looks great with my plasma tv, it is silver and the numbers on the small screen on it are green.

It has DVD-R playback and also DVD -RW

playback.

I have it for more than a year and I have never had any problems with it except that sometimes it doesn’t wanna read DVDs that are not original but I dont worry too much because of that because this DVD player perfectly suits my need.

If you want a simple DVD player easy to use Sony DVP-NS 36 won’t disappoint you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162006382110430/k2311a0620/6.20.08