Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook E8410  » Laptops  »
  • Soemtimes I think she loves that computer more than her own boyfriend and she seldom talks to it, specially if she thinks the internet connection is too slow or it takes little bit more time to open a file
  • Well this laptop cost a lot of money so I guess these kind of features are what makes t so expensive
  • A waste of money if you ask me but she doesn't agree

• by sonjica

My daughter bought this computer about a year ago and she rarely goes somewhere without it. Soemtimes I think she loves that computer more than her own boyfriend and she seldom talks to it, specially if she thinks the internet connection is too slow or it takes little bit more time to open a file. The computer looks really nice, the screen has the black frame while the keypad has the silver one and the keypad is white.

It has 15. 4′ screen with very bright colours and great resolutiom, 1gb Ram and

the battery can last for 5 hours.

That’s a lot I think because most of the laptops I saw can last for 2 hours or even less without the power. My daughter takes it to the library very often and sometimes she doesn’t even take the power cable with her.

She travels a lot so she watches movies in teh bu and if the battery had a shorter life she wouldn’t be able to watch the movies. There’s a great feature where you can turn on the computer, I mean, you can ...

• unlock it or by using a pasword or by using your finger print.

Isn’t that cool. Well this laptop cost a lot of money so I guess these kind of features are what makes t so expensive.

It came with Windows Vista home Premium and my daughter never complains about it, it takes just a few seconds for the computer to load the Windows and you can immediately star working on it. It doesn’t heat up almost at all.

There are 5 USB sockets and an excellent DVD burner, a bluetooth is

installed and both WLAN and LAN internet. It has 160GB disc space and my daughter constantly needs more space so she bought herself aditional external memory.

A waste of money if you ask me but she doesn’t agree. It has 2,6kg and I really wonder how can my daughter take it everywhere with her.

I would hate carrying around all that weight if it wasn’t necessery. My daughter adores this laptop and she is really pleased with it, she worked 2 months to buy it so I guess it is even dearer to her because of that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632006382100430/k2311a0620/6.20.08