Nike Air Max Smash
  • And I'm here to describe my pleasant experience with one of them-- my Nike Air Max Smash
  • Although this pair is quite costly ($150+/-), but if people can afford it, I would surely recommend buying this tennis shoe
  • This product is one truly amazing innovation from Nike that is very worth the price

• by rainbowbrite

I only trust two brands of sporting goods in the market. And I’m here to describe my pleasant experience with one of them– my Nike Air Max Smash. This tennis shoe is quite expensive for me in fact, I could not have afforded it if it were not given as

a late birthday gift from a friend abroad.

Although this pair is quite costly ($150+/-), but if people can afford it, I would surely recommend buying this tennis shoe. For me, its comfort and stability is near to perfection in the sense that Nike Air Max’s cushioning ...

• is truly designed to support and protect my feet against high impact movements from playing the game.

I have never been more comfortable in wearing a tennis shoe and playing the game in my whole life! With Nike Air Max I don’t have to stumble or slip

anymore just like my previous experiences with my other pairs. Wearing my Nike Air Max Smash tennis shoes gives me more confident in my ground strokes and in hitting the ball to my advantage.

This product is one truly amazing innovation from Nike that is very worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552006381920330/k2311a0620/6.20.08