Movie The eye  » Movies  »
  • It's about a girl who is blind played by Jessica Alba who has surgery and can see now, the only problem is she starts to see things that shes not supposed to, that doesn't make sense
  • I really liked it a lot and I think most people will

• by Brooke

This was an excellent movie. It started out great and it ended great. It kept me interested throughout the whole movie.

I would recommend anyone to watch it. It wasn’t gory at all so if you don’t like gory movies you don’t have to worry about that.

It was exciting and

entertaining to watch. Jessica Alba did a great job in it as well as the other actors in in the movie.

I followed along as to what was going on very well, as well as I could. You might not understand every little thing in the beginning but you will later ...

• on in the movie.

It’s about a girl who is blind played by Jessica Alba who has surgery and can see now, the only problem is she starts to see things that shes not supposed to, that doesn’t make sense. It’s a really good movie and I liked it a lot.

I would recommend anyone watching it. Especially if you like suspenseful/horror movies.

It kept me interested throughout the whole movie. I wasn’t bored watching it at all.

I would like to buy this movie one day, that’s how good it was. I really liked it a lot and I think most people will.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111906381800430/k2311a0619/6.19.08