2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser  » Cars  »
  • I love the look of the antique-y looking clock, the rounded skinny stick shift and the whole retro-dashboard look
  • I think it's a classy heap and I'd challenge you to a drag race any day

• by MKRojas

I have always been a fan of “oldie’s” and have always sort of drooled at the prospect of owning a genuine oldies car. But! I’ve just never been able to afford one. So when Chrysler came out with the PT Cruiser line, I spent a lot of time trying to get my hands on one, but not really.

I would go look to buy a car, and pick everything else except the Cruiser because I felt it wasn’t dignified enough, or didn’t look ‘classy’.

Well, I finally took the plunge and all I need to know is WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG? This little car is just above the love of my life! It handles well, responds in all ...

• situations well, and to be honest, it feels like a million bucks!

I love the look of the antique-y looking clock, the rounded skinny stick shift and the whole retro-dashboard look. But I also love the built in Blue tooth enabler, and the fact that the obligatory air bags, ABS, all the bells and whistles bring it into the 21th century.

This car makes me feel like an authentic cruiser, and I don’t care how people might see it as undignified…I think it’s a classy “heap” and I’d challenge you to a drag race any day!

It gets great gas mileage and comfortably seats 5 with plenty of room for storage in the very back. I tell ya, I just love this car!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91906381750430/k2311a0619/6.19.08