American Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I am very happy with the services of American Airlines flights
  • American Airlines has become my favorite airline for all my travels in North America

• by Mark Williams

As a frequent flyer of Japan Airlines, taking frequent flights to and from the Asia Pacific region, I do accumulate Japan Mileage Bank (JMB) frequent flyer points. When I have enough points, I could get a flight ticket on the trans-pacific flight too. Since Japan Airlines and American Airlines belong to “OneWorld” group, I am allowed to use my JMB points for AA flight tickets too. That is very useful since I do have to take flights in

North America too on my business trips.

I am very happy with the services of American Airlines flights. One time, I was tarvelling from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, to Jackson, Mississippi, U. S.

A. I had to take a connecting flight at Dallas-Forthworth airport. The staff at the checkin counter at the Calgary International Airport was really very helpful and caring.

I needed the wheel chair service that time. They were quick to get me the wheel chair, and a member of ...

• the checkin counter staff herself pushed my wheelchair and took me to the boarding gate. I appreciated that so much.

The service on the flight was also excellent. I got the seat I had reserved online. The hostess was so kind enough helping me to get to my seat.

That was great. When the plane arrived Dallas-Forthworth airport, there it was, the wheelchair service was already waiting for me, and very swiftly took me to the boarding gate of

my connecting flight. He also took care of my carryon luggages too.

That was so helpful. The service was perfect too upon arrival at Jackson, Mississippi airport. I had taken American Airlines flights previously too, and I was very satified with the checkin counter staff and the cabin crew on every flight.

They were in every way meticulously attentive to the wishes and the needs of the passengers. American Airlines has become my favorite airline for all my travels in North America.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401906381730430/k2311a0619/6.19.08